I have three interests,the first interests
is listening to music. I'm interested in listening to the music because it was
so fun.Music can calm heart,mind and soul is tired.I do not have a favorite
kind of music,because when I think its good to be heard so I like that musik.
My second interest is singing.Because
with singing we can express hearts whether in the mood happy or sad. My
interest was in elementary school can be channeled to me participate in a the
choir group. And the choir got the first hope of the district.It also I
followed in the church choir.
My third interest is writes short
stories or novels.If there is spare time I usually often expressing ideas in
the form of short stories or novel.Usually I write comes from personal experience,
the story of a friend, or the things that were the trend at that time. I love
stories of which I've made it titled "Kopiko & EKSPRESO" This
story contains a story between a brother and sister siblings but they are not
complete with all conflict.Write a short stories or novel is fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment